Vikash has partnered with the Government of India in organizing Urban Health Services for the slum dwellers under National Urban Health Mission (NUHM).
- We have adopted 45 slums for providing free basic health care and managed a dispensary with a complete medical team.
- A team of volunteers organized outreach camps with the motto of disease prevention and maternity care.
- We are organizing community level health interventions of NUHM in the slums of Bhubaneswar and facilitate the Community Process Activities .
- Ward Kalyan Samitis ( WKS) and Mahila Arogya Samitis (MAS) are organised to have access to health, with a strong focus on community engagement.
- Early identification of Mental Disability is done in various locations in Puri district. Efforts towards rehabilitation and integration of identified persons is ensured.