CURRENT VACANCIES :
1. POSITION: Programme Director:
- To Design, monitor and to submit reports of programs .
- Provide technical inputs to program managers
- Liaison for fundraising and resource mobilization
- On-site supervision/monitoring
- Should have experience in managing developmental program.
- Should have at least 15 years of experience in Social Development Sector.
2. POSITION: Programme Manager:
- Handling complex tasks and responsibilities.
- Managing/leading, multi-stakeholder platforms, campaigns and movements.
- Problem-solving, decision making and delegation skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure of deadlines.
- Familiarity with social media/NGO regulations and practices .
- Proposal Writing and Reporting skills.
- Monitoring quality deliverables to clients by field/project staff
- Giving regular feedback to field/project staff and donors
- Facilitate capacity building and personal development of team members
- Develop and maintain partnerships with other NGOs, Corporates and Government
- On-site facilitation of program execution in challenging environments.
• At least five years in managerial position.
• Experience in mobilizing and managing multi-donor funding.
• Experience in working in a multi-cultural environment
• Post Graduate preferably with a Masters in Social Work and/or P G Diploma in Rural Management.
3. POSITION:Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist
In the area of inclusive and special education, physiotherapy and counseling, community based rehabilitation, vocational skills training etc at Gop Block of Puri District and Pottangi block of Koraput District at present.
No of Postions: Occupational Therapist (1) Location: Gop block, Puri District
Physiotherapist (3) Location: Gop block, Puri District
Post graduate in related field with 2 years of experience for Senior Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist.
Bachelor in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy with at least 2 year experience in treatment of people with disabilities for Junior Posts.
- Assessing the issue at hand, that is most often the physical state of the child
- Devising implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes, a special program to suit each child’s needs based on their degree of understanding and reason for referral.
- Monitoring the child’s progress and alter the program as the child improves, develops and grows.
- Help the families understand the child’s problem and teach parents/care givers the skills to develop the child’s ability to perform everyday tasks.
- Refer the child to other health professionals when appropriate.
4. POSITION: Special Educator- MR and Speech & Hearing Therapist
Special Educator No of Position: (4) Location: Puri, Koraput, Malkangiri
Speech and Hearing Therapist (2) Location: Gop, Puri
• Diploma/degree in special education/therapy/teaching from a recognized institute with minimum 2 years of work experience in assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating the programme for children with different preferably in an inclusive set up.
• Verbal and written fluency in English and preferably in Hindi.
• Very good in writing reports
• Computer skills
• Knowledge on Rights of Persons with Disabilities with respect to education, health, food, safety and protection.
5. POSITION: Digital Campaign Executive:
- To Manage Social Media Presence
- Update Digital Presence
- Design Campaigns
- Graduation with Excellent Computer Skills
- SEO skills
- Experience in Graphics/Animation/fx
Please submit updated resumes at email@example.com