- Designing and monitoring the overall programmes of the organisation.
- provide technical inputs to the program manager
- liaison with various agencies for fundraising and resource mobilisation
- He/she should have experience in managing the developmental program.
- Should have at least 15 years of experience in the Social Development Sector.
Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex diverse tasks and responsibilities.
• Experience in managing/leading, multi-stakeholder platforms, campaigns and movements.
• Experience in managing studies, research and developing knowledge management products.
• Problem-solving, decision making and delegation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills ( English, Hindi and Odia)
• Human relations skills
• Ability to coach, mentor and provide guidance to supervised staff
• Sets and maintains high standards of performance for self and effectively encourages other staffs to do so.
• Able to prioritize, multi-task, and work well under pressure with frequent deadlines.
• Familiarity with social media regulations, practices and special writing skills
• Post Graduate preferably with Master in Social Work and Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management
• Maximum Eight years of experience.
All interested applicants must send their updated resumes at email@example.com